Iconic Rockies and Western Canada with Rocky Mountaineer Goldleaf and Alaska Cruise Ocean View Stateroom Summer 2019
- City Tour in Vancouver, Victoria, Whistler, Banff
- Cruise across Maligne Lake to iconic Spirit Island
- Scenic Drive along the Sea-to-Sky Highway, Icefields Parkway
- View Lake Louise, Athabasca Glacier, Rogers Pass, Athabasca Falls, Sea-to-Sky Gondola, Butchart Gardens, a traditional kekuli built by the people of the First Nations
- Visit Chase, Banff National Park, Jasper National Park
You will visit the following 2 places:
Canada is a sovereign state in the northern part of North America. Canada's long and complex relationship with the United States has had a significant impact on its economy and culture. It is one of the world's most ethnically diverse and multicultural nations, the product of large-scale immigration from many countries. Its advanced economy is the eleventh largest in the world, relying chiefly upon its abundant natural resources and well-developed international trade networks. It is rich of natural resources, home to 41 national parks and hundreds of provincial parks. It ranks among the highest in international measurements of government transparency, civil liberties, quality of life, economic freedom, and education.